Saturday, November 01, 2008

November 1st

Well, it's been a busy day. I had family things to do in the morning, a workshop session this afternoon, and now I've been working on a few administrative things for NaNoWriMo. It's 8 p.m. and I've yet to write a word of my own story...but it will come in a bit. I'm not worried yet. My daughter and I are going to start together once I have these odds and ends out of the way.

My eight-year-old son started his NaNoWriMo project last night after midnight, following trick-or-treating and a Halloween party! He was very keen to get started, and he's set himself what I think is a very reasonable goal. It should be an interesting month with three of us writing in the household.

Wish us luck!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Three writers in the family, that is amazing. I'd love my son to write for NaNo but he's currently doing college applications and it is just not meant to be.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home