Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award

My dear friend Karen has thoughtfully put me on her list for the Thinking Blogger Award, and as you can see I'm proud to display the logo in my sidebar. It's particularly nice because although I've had this blog for quite a while, it's only in the past year that I've really kept it up and used it to post a lot of things that are on my mind. I've been especially inspired in that wise by Karen and by Helen on her blog A Was Alarmed. (They both would have been on my list but have already been named by others...)

Now it's my turn to award it to five other bloggers:

M.D. Benoit for Life's Weirder Than Fiction, an eclectic collection of thoughts on writing, reading, and just about anything else.

Edward Willett for Hassenpfeffer, lots of science and fun.

Charlotte for Charlotte's Web, a blog that always seems to cheer me up when I visit.

Kerryn for White Thoughts No-One Sees, because she has a particular talent for writing about everyday things that make me ponder my own feelings and thoughts on similar matters.

Krista for Chocolate is Kryptonite, a new-ish blog which I feel is destined for greatness.

Here are the rules of participation:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sherry, I'm very honoured that you've nominated me.

I'll post my nominations soon.

2:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sherry,

Thank you for nominating my blog (and me)! This is a fine surprise on this Friday morning.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

Oooh, thanks Sherry. Very touched to be nominated!

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home