Friday, October 17, 2003

This isn't working out so well...

mood: hopeful
music: none right now
**********************************

...but maybe I just have to get into the habit? Maybe if I actually told some people I know that this blog exists? I guess from here on in until the end of November it will consist mainly of my NaNoWriMo journal...plans for the novel are going pretty well so far. Don't have as much of a firm plot idea as I did last year, but isn't our motto, "No plot? No problem!" I managed to write some more on last year's novel and outlined to the end of it before I set it aside to turn to this year's project. Still pondering whether that was a good idea right now.

I'm also awaiting with anticipation the premiere issue of "Neo-opsis" containing my story "On The Road with Fiamong's Rule." If it arrives before November it will be a great boost to NaNo morale!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home