Monday, September 24, 2007

Cool Name Meme

No, I really don't have time to do this, but when I saw this meme on Helen's blog I just couldn't resist.

1. My rock star name (first pet and current car)

Trixie Caravan

2. My gangsta name (favourite ice cream flavour plus cookie, or biscuit)

Hoofprints Shortbread

(Ooh, scary!)

3. My fly girl name (first letter of first name, first three letters of last name)

S-Ram

(Sounds like something you put in a computer)

4. My detective name (favourite colour, favourite animal)

Green Horse

(Yeah...I can't see me getting a lot of clients)

5. My soap opera name (middle name, city of birth)

Deborah Sydney Mines


6. My Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name, first two of your first name)

Ram-Sh
(kind of hard to pronounce the second part!)

7. My superhero name (second favourite colour, favourite drink, add “the”)

The Purple Bailey

8. My Nascar name (the first names of your grandfathers)

George Russell
(that actually works pretty well...good character name)

9. My stripper name (favourite perfume, favourite sweet)

Vanilla Dark Chocolate
(now that's just silly, but I don't have a favorite perfume so I subbed in my favorite scent)

10. My witness protection name (mother’s and father’s middle names)

Lillian Francis


11. My weather anchor name (fifth grade teacher’s last name, a major city beginning with the same letter)

MacCuish Montreal


12. My spy name (favourite season/flower)

Spring Rose

13. Cartoon name (favourite fruit plus garment you’re wearing, with an “ie” or “y” added)

Blackberry Tee

14. Hippie name (what you ate for breakfast plus favourite tree)

Granola Red Maple

15. Your rockstar tour name (favourite hobby plus favourite weather element, with “the” and “tour”)

The Sunshine Reading Tour

(sounds more like a children's author's book tour)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home