Sunday, November 02, 2008

Noveling, Blogging and Bellydancing

Our household is off to a good NaNoWriMo start: we are all on track so far. My daughter and I both woke up early this morning (without alarm clocks) with the idea of writing before the day got too busy. I have about a third of the days' words done.

We also went to our bellydancing class. This is the second class I've taken, and the first for my daughter. We are having so much fun with it! It's just a beginner level class but we are already talking about moving up to the next level once this one is done. Today we learned new choreography, so we'll need to find practice time soon to get it stuck into our heads.

On the blogging front, I think the most difficult part of keeping up with it will be remembering to actually do it. I had a brief panic this morning thinking I'd missed a day already. :)

Now off to a NaNoWriMo meetup. It's snowing just a bit for the first time this season, but I don't expect it to amount to much. Made for a chilly drive to bellydancing class, though.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home