Sunday, December 02, 2007

No Rest for the Weary

Last night I started earnest editing on a novel manuscript that I want to submit somewhere in rather short order. I've done some work on this piece before but it needs a thorough going-over still.

Writing a novel in a month isn't enough for me? I have to keep going? Perhaps I'm out to answer the question, "how many projects can I have on the go at one time?" I don't know.

And I'm still blogging every day. Has it become a habit? Or is it just that I can't shut up...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told Barry Saturday night that you would probably go to work on that novel! Now I know you really do NOT have time to read my short story. (but I'm going to send it you you anyway).

Good luck!

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home