Friday, January 23, 2009

Twitterhea


Okay, I don't know for sure if I'm the first to invent this word, but I've just coined it for myself, anyway. I am enjoying Twitter, but there seem to be some folks who are just addicted to it. They can't go five minutes without sending a tweet, and they often send out five or six in quick succession. They send out so many that you get tired of reading them to find the interesting bits.

I've decided those folks are suffering from Twitterhea. I don't know if there's a cure.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I twittered for a while but couldn't see the point of it. It was just another distraction...and for what reason? *shrug*

I eventually closed the account and haven't regretted it for a second.

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home