Thursday, December 04, 2008

If this is the only thing that goes wrong...

So, it's the day of the Undercurrents book launch, and what do you know--my website is down. Perfect!

I have the problem straightened out now after a quick (okay, not-so-quick, counting the time I spent on hold) call to my domain company this morning. Problem fixed, but I have no idea how long it will take for my site to start coming up again. Could be hours (it already has been) or days, I suppose.

*Sigh* I suppose if this is the only thing that goes wrong today, I should be grateful. It's terrible timing, though. At least the Third Person Press site is running smoothly!

Many thanks to my good friend M.D. Benoit for the heads-up about the problem. Goodness knows when I would have noticed it without her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home