Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Who are these people and what are they up to?

mood: tired
music:
**********************************
Tired...not the desired state to be in 2 days before NaNoWriMo. Two days after, well, sure. But not before. Sigh.

My supporting characters are bothering me somewhat today. Who the heck are they, anyway? I know quite a bit about my main character, but the others...I know their names and a little bit about what they do, but...who are they really? I don't know their personalities, how they'll get along with each other (important in space), what their motivations are...are they supportive or traitorous? Fascinating or dull? I guess I'll have to wait and see what they do...

Apparently there were dazzling Northern Lights visible tonight due to the large solar flare that erupted recently, but unfortunately it was too overcast here to see them. I was hoping for a break in the clouds but no luck. Ah, well, maybe next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home