Tuesday, November 30, 2004

The End of November

mood: fabulous
music:

------------------------------------------
So, the funny thing about keeping a NaNoWriMo journal is--you have no time to keep a journal. However, NaNo is over, I've another first draft under my belt, I still like these characters, and I have an idea for my next year's novel. So all in all I'd say it was a pretty successful month. A lot of it was just slogging along, and it didn't all come together, even in my own mind, until the 27th, but when it did it was a beautiful thing, like puzzle pieces dropping into place of their own accord. I had loads of support and encouragement both on and offline, and most importantly, just got way creative for an entire month and made my writing a priority. Time now to switch gears and do some mental readjustments, but it's been a great month. The final tally:

Word Count: 57008
Body Count: 84
Plot Points: 20
Coffee/Tea Hits: 35
Unexpected Developments: 17



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home