Friday, October 01, 2004

Back to Blogland?

mood: Good
music: None

------------------------------------------
So, once again I've fallen off the blogging wagon for a while. This seems like a silly time to try and get back on it; the next two months are scheduled to be pretty busy. I'm co-judging a short story contest, critiquing a friend's novel, starting a writing workshop and planning for NaNoWriMo, to say nothing of actually writing the novel in November and continuing on with the workshop.

I'm currently working on a new short story that I hope to have finished by mid-month, when the workshop starts. So far it's slow going; I haven't written anything new for a while so I have to kick myself out of editing mode, I guess. But it's coming along.

The new NaNoWriMo site goes online today. Can't wait to go and check it out later this evening.

One thing I learned today: NASA has discovered a world reminiscent of Larry Niven's Ringworld. Read about it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home