Thursday, March 08, 2007

Monster and Cyborg names

Just for fun I followed the link from Helen's blog to find out my Monster name, which turned out to be:


Sinister, Hitchhiker-Eating Ravager Roused by Yuckiness


Get Your Monster Name



And then, of course, I had to follow the further link to find out my Cyborg name:


Synthetic Humanoid Engineered for Repair and Rational Yelling


Get Your Cyborg Name



Don't know about the "yelling" part, though. I'm not much of a yeller! ;-)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh! Rational yelling! I want to do a bit of that right now! (Broken printer, screaming baby, unsent ms that was supposed to be in the post this morning...GAH!)

I did my monster name but it was on a different computer. It was cute, I got the robot with lipstick.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home