Friday, February 23, 2007

Writing Space



Following a post on Helen's blog which pointed to a request from Bloglily to show our writing spaces, I present my office. This is not the best picture I have of the space, the search for which has led me to the sad conclusion that my digital pictures are just as disorganized as my prints. Another job to put on my "someday" list.

But getting back to the point, you can see that my office serves two purposes; my writing and my colored pencil hobby. And a third and fourth, I suppose, as you can additionally see from this view of the other side of the room: book storage and reading room.


My husband very generously worked hard to finish this room for me when the imminent arrival of our second child meant that my office upstairs was about to be transformed into a bedroom. It's a lovely, cozy hideaway filled with books and greenery and far too much paper, but it's my space and I adore it.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it that you have a colored pencil collection. That's wonderful! Thank you for this terrific picture. Your books look very inviting!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home