Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Hiatus

Well, of course I got sick again not long after my last post and it's been a struggle to keep up with the things that absolutely need doing, let alone writing anything here or working on my 43 Pieces project. Those things have included:
  • finishing my anthology story. I think it's done, now it's just a matter of convincing myself of that and submitting it. Planning to do that within the next three days or so.
  • working on The Scriptorium; May issue is almost ready to go online
  • keeping up with homework for my writing workshop, which finishes up this Saturday. My chapter is one of the last ones to be critiqued, but my turn in the hot seat is finally coming.
  • following my new SparkPeople healthy lifestyle plan. Getting back in shape is an absolute priority.
  • reading for the first meeting of my GeekReads club this weekend
  • laundry, cooking, childcare, etc.
Whew! So, yes, busy even though sick. On the upside, I do feel much better now, had my bicycle out for the first time yesterday, and have lost 3.5 pounds so far. Hopefully I will get back on track with everything else, including the novel rewrite, after this week.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better, Sherry. I've just been knocked out by the flu too and have done no writing for a week. It's horrible the way something like that can knock a hole in your life. They should have insurance for it! "Writers' insurance against random illness" and you'd be paid in time rather than money. If only.

Well done on finishing your anthology story!! All the best for that!!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home