Monday, May 28, 2007

Seasonal and other changes

Looks like about two weeks since I posted here--not hard to tell that the changing season impacts the amount of time I have for the Internet, is it? Suddenly the garden needs hours and hours of work, to say nothing of an itch to start spring housecleaning.

Another thing that's taking up a lot of my time is this healthier lifestyle change our family is making. While we're all seeing the benefits (I've lost ten pounds so far!) there's no doubt that right now it's a big time consumer. I think that aspect of it will improve as new habits become ingrained. I can't complain much because I do feel (and look) great!

I've also been working on editing a story for submission, which is finally completed and I sent it off today. I also re-subbed a story that was rejected last week (or was it two weeks ago?). Writing time has unfortunately been taking the biggest hit with all these other demands on my time, but today I finally had a few hours to sit down and re-group, catch up on a few things. I think I need an entirely new organizational plan for my days, which I might take some time later and work out. I always find that having a plan is helpful. I can't always follow it to the letter, but I'm more likely to accomplish things that are in the plan.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home