Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Now I'll Find Them...

Last night I resigned myself to the fact that I was not going to find the lost index cards, and I made up new ones. I'm sure the old ones will come to light any day now.

I also started a quick read-through of my novel Operant Moon, the second installment of the Nearspace Chronicles, just in case there's anything I really need to set up in the first story that isn't already there. It just occurred to me that it might be a good idea, and it's the kind of thing I usually wouldn't think of until it was too late!

The kids start back to school on Thursday (waaaah!) so I'm planning to start inputting all my manuscript markups then. I find it's good to have a solid work plan for the first couple of days to keep me from being too lonesome--and worrying too much about how they're getting along!

I also have a couple of stories to get back into submission so I'll tackle that Thursday or Friday.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home