Monday, October 01, 2007

Submissions

Yesterday I finally had a chance to get my short story submissions back on track. Any that were returned over the course of the summer got shunted into the "deal with it later" pile, of course. However, between yesterday and today I put four stories back into submission and have another one on the "chopping block" to see if I can cut out some words, since I haven't revisited it in quite a while. I find as my editing skills improve I can often make improvements to older stories.

Today I hope to also have another go at the synopsis. I have some feedback from friends now and some suggestions for making it a little bit tighter. Finishing that, and getting some more agent queries ready, will be what I'm busy with most of this week.

NaNoWriMo sign-ups start today! Whoo-hoo!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home