Monday, November 05, 2007

"Chew On This" Meme

I'll admit it--I went deliberately looking for a meme to do today. It got kind of funny actually, as I was surfing lists of memes and half of them are out of date or gone altogether...what does this say about the state of memedom on the Internet? But I digress...

I found this interesting meme over at Monday's a Bitch, because well, it is Monday and they're actually up-to-date over there. And I thought a couple of the questions were fun. So...

1. Did you need braces when you were younger?


I may have needed braces, because my bottom teeth are sort of crowded, although not in a really horrible sort of way. However, I don't remember it ever being discussed, and I'm not sure that financially it would have been an option anyway. I don't regret the lack of them, at any rate.

2. If you had to choose between being bitten by a vampire or a werewolf, which would it be?

Now, this is a tough one. I have a deep-seated fear of vampires, likely dating back to some ill-advised vampire-movie-watching when I was in high school, and Stephen King's Salem's Lot. However, the idea of immortality has immense appeal for me. I'd miss the sunlight, of course. As a werewolf, on the other hand, one could conceivably continue to lead a close-to-normal life much of the time, with only occasional lapses into horrible beast-ness. Hmmm...I think the immortality would swing me to the vampire side. Although I'd like to be unconscious when either bite occurs.

3. When was the last time you bit off more than you could chew?

It could quite possibly be this year's NaNoWriMo coupled with NaBloPoMo. I'll have to hold off on that verdict until the end of the month.

4. Have you ever chipped a tooth?


No, I don't believe I have. I had a dentist pull the wrong tooth one time, though. I think it was a perfectly good tooth. Later, another dentist filled and saved the one the first dentist intended to pull.

5. If your smile had a name, what would it be?

This is hard to answer, since I don't know the names of any other smiles for reference.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home