Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Chandler Project


A quick note today on a new organizer I've been trying out--and already I love it. Chandler (http://chandlerproject.org/) is a free, open-source organizer with the ability to share data with other users or across multiple computers using the online Chandler Hub.

Tasks, to-do lists, calendar events and the like are tracked on a triage basis of "now," "later" and "done," which makes it easy to see at a glance what should be on your immediate radar. There's also an option to create an email directly from Chandler, so that you can take some tasks from start to finish without switching programs.

I'd like to be able to customize the interface colors a little more, but other than that I have no complaints. It's easy to learn and is proving very helpful as I organize all this book launch data.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home