Monday, November 17, 2008

Random 10 Monday Meme

This sounded like fun:

List 10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)


Ten songs that actually summed up my weekend would be rather dark so I think I'll just list ten that I listened to and enjoyed over the weekend.

1. Old School ~ Hedley
2. Dark Moon, High Tide ~ Afro Celt Sound System
3. All the Strange, Strange Creatures ~ Dr. Who: Series 3 Soundtrack
4. Feel the Rush ~ Shaggy
5. Raks Asherof (bellydance music)
6. Sleepless Nights ~ Faber Drive
7. Whirl-Y-Reel 2 ~ Afro Celt Sound System
8. The Futurekind ~ Dr. Who: Series 3 Soundtrack
9. Never Again ~ Kelly Clarkson
10. Fall for You ~ Second Hand Serenade

Lots of instrumental music there--not hard to tell it's NaNoWriMo. ;) As for a picture...I might think of an appropriate one to add later.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home