Thursday, February 05, 2009

Ending the Hiatus

Yesterday and today I'm working on a new issue of The Scriptorium. It's been "on hiatus" (read, "on my list of things I just couldn't get to") since the November issue. Not really surprising, but I could do better with a little planning. Planning...now that's another whole post.

At any rate, I'm trying out a couple of new ideas to freshen things up, which you really have to do with something that's been going on for eleven years now (!). I'm introducing a new networking option for readers (since our old message board has pretty much died), and working out the details for a new page I'd like to add, featuring some kind of blog feed from writers who blog regularly about writing. I haven't quite figured out the best way to do that yet, so it might have to wait until the March issue.

I'm also losing my columnist, Sue Lick, which is very sad for me. Sue has been a faithful contributor for several years, but she has to turn to other things in her life right now. I'll miss her "Everything But Writing" columns.

But, onward and upward! Time to see if I can get it online today.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home