Monday, February 02, 2009

I did it!

Whew! I met my deadline of finishing the edit of The Seventh Crow by the end of the month, and entering it in the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award competition. I feel great!

My purpose in taking on this challenge was a dual one. Of course, I'd love to win--a nice publishing contract from Penguin! But I'm fully cognizant that I may be eliminated along the way. That will be okay, because my second purpose was to have another novel manuscript submission-ready--and now I have that!

Over the next week I'll be doing some market research and deciding where I'll submit the novel if the competition doesn't work out. And then I'm going to relax for a few days!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Terrence said...

Sherry,

I was looking at this today, if I had known about it earlier I might have tried it. Good luck, I hope you do well.

Terry

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home