Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Getting organized

mood: upbeat
music: Colin James
------------------------------------------
Getting organized--is it really possible, or just a dream that writers have once in a while? I'm trying to juggle so many projects right now that my head is spinning--and I just got a new idea that I've spent a few minutes jotting down. Of course, as is my weakness, I want to just start right in working on that, but I'm trying not to let myself. Not until I have a few more things cleared off my desk. Speaking of which, it's a disaster. Didn't I just tidy it up a couple of days ago?

I guess the first thing to do is make a list. If there's one thing I am, it's a champion list-maker. A list will get me organized. Right? Right? I just have to make sure I don't lose it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home