Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Procrastination or just life?

mood: frustrated
music: none
**********************************
Thus far, of the four stories I planned to edit this month I've done...one. I'm trying to work on another but, wow, it's hard going. Am I procrastinating because I don't feel right about the story? Is my subconscious trying to tell me something? Or am I just plain lazy? I don't know, but it's making me annoyed.

Here's something cute. Have you ever used Yahoo maps? You know the ones that give you detailed directions to just about anywhere? Here's a link to Frodo's map.

Oh, a rejection arrived yesterday--first one of the New Year. And even though I'd decided in retrospect that it wasn't a very desirable market (they wanted exclusivity for five years)...it was still a rejection. Sigh.

However, I'm not as blue as I was last January. So we'll be thankful for small mercies.

Back to work! Myself and anyone procrastinating by reading this blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home