Saturday, April 10, 2004

Weird blogger activity...

mood:
music:
------------------------------------------
Blogger is doing something extremely weird when I try to post an item--seems like it's posting it a zillion times and then it turns out that nothing was posted after all. I have no idea if this is going to work or not...

Trying to go over the new story and get it in some kind of shape for the workshop on Saturday, but it isn't easy. I really don't like trying to do stories in that much of a hurry. I know, I know, it's probably an exercise in teaching us to write to a deadline--but I wouldn't otherwise get myself into a situation where I had to write a story that fast. Oh, well, I think once the course is over I can rewrite it into something submittable.

So, back to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home