Sunday, April 04, 2004

Taking stock

mood: contemplative
music:
------------------------------------------
Start of another week, so let's see. I did finish the first draft of that story the other night and I'm pretty pleased with it. I mean, it's only a first draft and needs major work to be share-able, but I should be able to whip it into some kind of shape. Got my problems fixed with OpenOffice, thanks to a little brainwork on my part. So far I'm quite enamoured of this free office suite. It's extremely easy to start using and has all the features I'm looking for, and it isn't as pushy as SOME WP's I could name.

Didn't get any more of the income tax returns done, although I may go and do one now. Not really any further on my homework, either, although I did set up a form to write the critique comments on.

Hmmm...it's still going to be a BUSY week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home