Wednesday, April 28, 2004

New lease on life

mood: relieved
music: Jerk by Kim Stockwood
------------------------------------------
Ah, the end of income tax season approaches, and I feel a new lease on life! A couple of days of printing and filing and I'll be free again! Thank goodness we didn't have much homework for the workshop this time, or I'd be in trouble.

I needn't have hurried too much to get that story done for the last workshop session, as we didn't get to them anyway, but at least I didn't have to try and write it in the last two weeks. I haven't read it lately so don't know if I still like it or not.

I sent out "Little Green Men" today for the first time, to a magazine I swore I wasn't subbing to again. Oh, well, it's been over a year and it's only postage, right? If it comes back my resolve will be renewed and I'll write them off for another while. So now I just have to finish the editing on two more stories and I can turn full attention to the novel. Will I even still be interested in it? One can only hope...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home