Sunday, January 23, 2005

Snow!

mood: good
music: Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson

------------------------------------------
We're caught in the clutches of a major blizzard here today--they're forecasting 60 cm (that's about 23 inches) before it ends tomorrow evening. School's already been cancelled for tomorrow, so I don't even have to set the alarm to check. Whee! Hopefully we'll keep our power and there are no major emergencies while things are shut down, and everyone who needs shelter has it.

Still juggling several projects and trying to keep on top of them all. I'm hoping I can treat tomorrow as a free day for myself as well and get some writing done.

One thing I learned today: Albatrosses, which circumnavigate the Earth, somehow know how to stop to feed in the same spots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home