Friday, March 18, 2005

mood: Energized ?
music: The Old Black Rum -- Great Big Sea

------------------------------------------
Back for another kick at the blogging can. Let's see, what's been happening in the past month?

I've had some good writing news, which I can't reveal just yet, a couple of rejections, and just got notice that my poem, "Ghosts and Dark Objects" is now online at Astropoetica. I've been distracted by other things for the last few weeks, but I'm trying to refocus on several writing projects now and to start meeting a writing quota.

The last few days have been springlike, which is very encouraging, although I'm not letting myself get too excited about it since there could still be storms waiting in the wings. I've made it through the winter, though, without any bouts of depression or winter blues, so it's been a good one.

Time to clean off my desk and dust off my word count tracking spreadsheet.

One thing I learned today: Shoppers at a German supermarket can now pay for their purchases by fingerprint. It's cool to be living in a science fictional present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home