Saturday, August 26, 2006

Scriptorium-izing

Right now I'm concentrating on getting a new issue of The Scriptorium online--the May/June issue has been up all summer and it's getting pretty dusty. I had made a few attempts over the summer to work on it but alas, they straggled off after little progress, like all else writing-related. The new issue is coming along well, however, and I hope to have it online within the next few days. I'm hoping that will give me a boost of energy.

While writing this month's editorial, I happened upon author Jane Yolen's online journal. Wow. Reading just some of the entries offers a big insight into what it means to write at a professional level--when writing really is your job. When you love it so much that you simply write and write and write, no matter what else is happening in your life. I found it very inspiring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home