Friday, September 22, 2006

Darn real life

Why does it seem that every time I get on a writing roll, "real life" goes crazy and throws all kinds of interruptions, distractions, and obligations my way, resulting in a mega-dose of writus interruptus?

What little I have managed in the last two days makes me think that it's going to take a long, long time to reach the end, not just in terms of time but also in terms of words. I really don't want to revise the final word count goal upwards again, but it seems like a lot of "stuff" still has to happen. Oh, well, hopefully this weekend I'll get more done than last weekend.

I found these fun Zoom Clouds (see left sidebar) on my friend Helen's blog and of course had to have one. Aren't they fun?

NaNoWriMo update: I now have a generated story idea and two character names for this project. Getting excited!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope everything is OK, Sherry. I am suffering from writus interruptus too but the distractions come mainly from my own brain.

These Zoom Clouds are cool, aren't they? I like the way my biggest word is "diddle"! Heh! I only used it a few times but it looks cute.

Ooh, I'm looking forward to hearing more about your NaNoWriMo project!!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home