Thursday, September 14, 2006

Progress

Still making progress with the story, but I'm having to go back and read more thoroughly to get all the story threads fully back in my mind. It's amazing how much one can forget over the course of a few months. I'm trying not to slip into editing mode as I'm reading, so that I don't get caught up in making changes. Writing is writing and editing is editing and it's generally best if the twain don't meet.

After quite some time spent mulling it over, I decided the other day to subscribe to Michael A. Stackpole's bi-weekly newsletter for writers, "The Secrets." I've been listening to his podcast of the same name since earlier in the year and have been suitably impressed. I've only read a little so far but I think it will turn out to have been a good investment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home