Friday, September 01, 2006

Organized office, organized mind?

Well, that's the theory, anyway. I spent most of the day yesterday cleaning my office and listening to "radio drama" podcasts from Decoder Ring Theatre. Great fun (the podcasts, not the cleaning)! I'm hoping that a clean and tidy office will be one more facilitating factor in getting back on track with my writing. The results? Looks inviting to me:
It was very nice to sit in there last night, sipping a glass of blueberry wine with the lights twinkling along the window ledge and a light breeze coming in the window. Of course I was too tired to write anything (hence the wine). But I could sense that I was one step closer.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely room. That space would definitely invite me to write. I'd love to have a look at your books too. So far, in my tidy workspace, I have written not one single word (blogging excluded). I hope I can remedy that tonight. Let's write!!

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, the room looks cosy. The books...they look distracting. ;)

All this talk of writing makes me want to do it. I'm off to find the laptop!

5:56 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

The books aren't really too distracting because I've read most of them. ;-) So they're more inspirational than anything else. If I were distracted by too many books I'd never get anything done in my house...they're everywhere...

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home