Monday, February 05, 2007

What begins with "P"?

Helen has tossed a letter P my way, and my job is to list ten things I like that begin with "P". A few things sprang to mind immediately, and then I had to put on my thinking cap...

1. I like planting things. I love gardening and it's about the time of year when I'm poring through gardening catalogs and deciding what seeds I'm going to be coaxing along this year.

2. I like poetry--sometimes.

3. Pineapples are one of my favorite fruits. Which is handy, because they are supposed to be particularly good for arthritis sufferers.

4. I adore puppies. Well, who doesn't?

5. This may be strange, but I enjoy proofreading. I suppose that's why I enjoy my involvement as a proofreader/copy editor with IROSF so much.

6. I love puzzles, especially crosswords.

This is where it got a little harder to think of things. However, I came up with:

7. Puns. I know, I know, the "lowest form of humour." I've never really agreed with that sentiment. I think punning is quite clever.

8. Along with green, purple is my favorite color.

9. Presents--I love giving them and getting them.

10. I'm married to a Pharmacist. So I pretty much had to include him, didn't I? ;-)

If you'd like a letter, I will happily throw one your way.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home