Saturday, November 24, 2007

Tagged! Seven Random/Weird Facts

I've been tagged by amusing to do this meme, but I'm trying to think of seven such things I haven't already revealed about myself in this blog. (The rules, if in turn you find yourself tagged by me, appear below.) Well, here goes:

1. I sometimes get ganglions in my wrist. They are little more than a nuisance but can be tender, and if a person happens to smack one against something (say, for instance, the rim of the washing machine) and cause it to burst, the pain is momentarily blinding but then the ganglion has disappeared entirely.

2. I have read thirty of Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels and am currently reading my thirty-first.

3. I have weak joints in my little fingers and sometimes they almost, but not quite, get dislocated. My maternal grandfather was missing this joint on at least one hand so I think it might be hereditary.

4. I have a younger sister who was born on my fifth birthday. If I remember correctly, we both weighed exactly the same at birth.

5. I have a very poor long-term memory but a good short-term one.

6. I'm currently taking bellydancing lessons.

7. I can wiggle my ears.

In turn, I am using the magical NaBloPoMo Randomizer to tag:

Angela
semba08
CynaraJane
Jennifer
Melissa

At this point in the tagging process I had a run of at least seven people who have already done this meme this month. Thus I have added these two not via a random process but just out of sheer orneriness:

Helen
Krista

Interestingly, quite a number of blogs I visited through the Randomizer belong to folks also doing NaNoWriMo.

The aforementioned rules of this meme:
1- Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.

3- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

4- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger amusing said...

Wow. You got on this fast! You must be amazing when it comes to "to do" lists -- weak pinkie fingers or no!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Heh. Actually I just blasted through it so I could get to my required NaNoWriMo words for the day so I'd be finished in time to watch Battlestar Galactica tonight. Wonderful what a little motivation will do for a person. ;-) But at least I didn't have to think of a blog topic for the day. The longest part was the tagging!

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah! I didn't realise you had tagged me for this - I did it first, then checked my spam bin and the annoying old spaminator had eaten your comment again! Still, I've done it!

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home