Thursday, November 22, 2007

What do you want right now?

A website asked me this question this morning, so I'll attempt to answer it.


Sitting here right now, I want to get ahead on my word count for NaNoWriMo. This year I'm just keeping my head above water every day, when usually I'm floating along on an inflatable raft. So, although one wouldn't know it by the way I'm procrastinating, that's one thing I want right now.

I'd also like to have all my housecleaning done, Christmas shopping finished and presents wrapped. But I'll stick to concentrating on things that are within my grasp.

I'd also like world peace and an end to all the ills of civilization, but again, beyond my abilities. If I start thinking about those things I'll have to go and lie down.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home