Saturday, November 17, 2007

Well, that's new

I just posted today's entry (A Little Self-Expression) and it posted under yesterday's date. How can this be? It's 8:02 in the evening (and no, it's not my office clock again!). Is Blogger having some kind of meltdown? It will be interesting to see what this one gets dated...

ETA: Okay, I have a guess at what happened. I saved the picture into a post yesterday but didn't write the post until today--but I guess it posted under the date the draft was started? Isn't that kind of a weird setup? What if I started a draft and then didn't finish it for two weeks? Would it still get posted 'way backdated? If anyone has the answers to these questions, I'd love to hear them.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Maricello said...

Hi, just stopping in from NaBloPoMo (and also doing nanowrimo) to wish you well. You can change the date on a blogger post by clicking on Post Options in the when you go in to edit the post.

I sometimes draft posts in advance, then edit them before I post them, including changing the date to the actual time I post.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home