Sunday, November 11, 2007

Why NaNoWriMo and NaBloPoMo really don't mix

So I figured out what happened last night. I'm in my office doing a write in with my daughter and my sister (none of us are having a very good NaNo thus far). I remembered my post, which I'd written earlier in the day but didn't quite have time to finish and post--looked up at the clock, which says 11:30. Hurriedly I open Blogger, finish the post, and upload it, only to have it show as the 11th. I try re-loading, thinking there's a Blogger problem. No luck. After spending another ten minutes trying to figure it out, I realize--my wall clock is stopped. Argh! Who knows how long it's even been like that? Anyway, then I'm mad that I wasted time trying to fix the problem instead of working on my novel. Double argh! So I just edit it and shut down and give up on everything and go to bed. Sigh. Oh well, in my own mind it was still the 10th, so I'm not beating myself up about it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home