Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Almost...

mood: tired
music:
**********************************
Word count: 48628. Any other night I could probably keep on going to get to 50k, but I'm so tired tonight that I actually caught myself closing my eyes 'just for a few seconds' as I sat at the computer. And I have the nagging feeling that what I did write tonight was the crappiest piece of prose I've penned this month. So I'm stopping tonight and catching some Z's, and hoping that I can fly past the 50k goal post tomorrow night feeling a little more pleased with what's on the page.

What will I find to talk about when this ceases to be so much a NaNoWriMo journal and becomes just a...blog? Guess I'll have to make sure I keep lots of projects on the go. Already thinking of a short I'd like to write for an anthology coming up in the spring...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home