Sunday, May 09, 2004

R&R Report

mood: chillin' ;-)
music: Iceberg Radio
------------------------------------------
Well, so far the plan to take a bit of a breather is working. I've read Stardust by Neil Gaiman and now I'm reading Probability Moon by Nancy Kress. I haven't looked at any stories for a few days, so my brain is getting a bit of a break. But I'm getting antsy to start looking at that novel, so I guess that's a good sign.

Listened to an extremely interesting interview on the radio this morning with Natalie Angier, a science writer for the New York Times. Apparently she has an article in the latest American Scholar concerning religion and science, and how and why the two butt heads. The publication is only print, so I think I'll have to try and get my hands on a copy of it. Sounded fascinating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home