Thursday, June 17, 2004

You know summer's on the way when...

mood: tired
music: Devils and Angels - Toby Lightman

------------------------------------------
...things get so busy you don't have time to turn around. I hope things calm down a little once school ends or I'm going to go insane. I don't know what it is, but the last few weeks I seem to be just flying from one thing to the next every day, and I don't have much left for writing or blogging or even reading by the time the kids are abed.

I still have only the first part of the novel outlined in scenes, but I did go through and make a lot of changes to the first chapter one night, so it's ready to be printed and [gasp] read by someone else. However, the August deadline is looking less and less likely all the time, so I don't feel very good about that.

I also have to do a lot of catching up on the copyright course, since I just got the final quiz in my inbox and I'm about six lessons behind. And the garden suddenly needs attention, after all those cold days when I couldn't force myself outside. Everything needs to be done NOW! Well, maybe on the weekend...

Is anyone else sick of the election coverage? 'Cause I sure am. I'm pretty convinced that the Conservative leader is an android of some sort, which you'd think would make it more interesting. Sadly, that's not the case.

One thing I learned today: Scientists have transferred physical characteristics between atoms by using a phenomenon so bizarre that even Albert Einstein called it spooky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home