Friday, May 28, 2004

Still working

mood: content
music: none

------------------------------------------
Made it to page 168 on the read-through tonight. I've discovered several side-avenues of the story that need more work, but I should be able to work them in smoothly. Hopefully I can do it all by the end of July, that's all. But so far it's looking good.

If you're planning on seeing the movie The Day After Tomorrow you might be interested in this
article about the science. Personally, I never expect the science in movies like this to be accurate, so I'm never disappointed. But sometimes it's interesting to see just how much they've taken liberties with.

Also looked at the trailer for I, Robot today. Looks like a typical Hollywood action-fest, and I'm sure it will leave Isaac Asimov spinning in his grave. I don't think it's supposed to be very close to the original story. I hope not, anyway, 'cause it sure as heck doesn't appear to be.

So my June committments are: keep up the steady progress on the rewrite, and get back to some physical activity. I've been a slug since Christmas and I really feel like it.

One thing I learned today: I'm guilty of only two of the Seven Unhealthy Habits That Prevent Us From Losing Weight
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home