Sunday, May 30, 2004

At the mercy of the cold...

mood: fairly miserable
music: none

------------------------------------------
Didn't work on the rewrite yesterday as I took last night off to watch The Return of the King with the family. Although I enjoy and appreciate the movie, Gollum just ruins it for me--he's too horrible and I don't like watching him. So I made sure that all the runs to make popcorn and get drinks for the kids were made while he was on. ;-)

Today we worked on the downstairs hall for the whole day and while it still isn't done, it's a whole lot closer. Unfortunately it will be at least a week before we have another good chance to work on it. In the meantime, however, I can do paint touchups and some sewing that's ready to be done, and maybe work on refurbishing the chair I rescued from the old barn.

Think I'll head to bed early and cozy up with my heating pad while I work on the rewrite tonight. A cold seems much better if at least you're warm. I'm aiming for just ten pages since I feel so rotten.

One thing I learned today: "Gorgonize" means to frighten and stun: to petrify or mesmerize somebody (literary) (MSN Encarta Dictionary)

1 Comments:

Blogger gipedan said...

Yours By Design Heating and Cooling is a full service Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) contractor based in Blaine, MN
installing residential heating and air and commercial heating and air.**Heating****Cooling**filter regulator yokogawafilter regulator yokogawa

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home