Sunday, September 25, 2005

New Look

mood: Relieved
music: Same Direction by Hoobastank

------------------------------------------
So today I spent a goodly part of the afternoon trying to fix whatever was wrong with the display on this blog...and then I gave up. I changed to a new template, spent another large chunk of time tweaking it until I liked it, and here we are. Under The Stars with a new face. I think I like it.

The rewrite goes slowly, but I'm making progress. Had a bit of a breakthrough idea last night that gets me past one troublesome spot, so I'm feeling good about that. I'm hoping to get a lot written on the next new scene tomorrow morning. I also wrote some more of the next episode of The Book of All Fictive Things over the weekend. I'm really having fun with that.

Today was a summer day that lost its way and ended up in September. The kids and I took a walk this afternoon and I mowed the lawn for probably the last time until the spring. I guess it's time to take the hammock in, too, but I keep thinking I might get one last read in it. Hope springs eternal, I guess.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home