Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Woo-hoo!

mood: tired but happy
music: just the whir of my hard drive
**********************************
Crossed the 20K mark on my word count tonight: 20,690! Some interesting things are happening. I don't know what they mean or where they're taking the story, but it's keeping me interested, at least. And my characters are about to undertake an extremely dangerous journey through an unstable wormhole, during which more interesting things will come to light.

Unless something drastic happens I should easily be at the halfway point of 25k by the time the 15th rolls around. Things are going well.

Some people on the NaNoWriMo site have word counts of over 100,000 words posted already. Even a couple over 200,000. I hate to sound harsh, but I find it hard to believe them. Or to believe in the existence of the kind of life you would have to have in order for it to be possible.

But maybe that's just me. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home