Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Ponderings

mood: thoughtful
music: none

------------------------------------------
Starting to get itchy to write again now, but too tired tonight. Had a nice writer's group meeting and updated my entry on the committment list--have to be working on the opening chapters of the novel by the end of the month. Not too onerous...guess I'm easing back into it.

There's an official movie blog for the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy project here, so could be it's actually going to happen. Not to sound too cynical, but I wonder how far short of the books it will fall. Hard to believe that it was three years ago yesterday that Douglas Adams died.

Love this reading list I've added to the blog. Took me a while to get it working but I'm pretty happy with it now.

I guess I'll go and do a little market research for "Summer of the Widows." A 7200-word fantasy--that shouldn't take long. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home