Sunday, May 16, 2004

Progress report

mood: cautiously optimistic
music: none

------------------------------------------
So I've actually started the work of editing my novel. I realize right off the bat that I should rearrange a lot of the stuff at the beginning, which is something I really hate doing. I think I'm going to have to make scene lists and plan it out so it doesn't dissolve into a big jumbled mess. Might work on that tonight.

Just found out that for some reason all emails from Yahoo have been bouncing for the past few days--how annoying! My groups account was turned off because of it and although I thought I had it reactivated I'm not sure--there are messages from AFWD that haven't shown up. I also sent a message to Aliant about it but with the strike on, who knows when someone might look at it? Grrr.

I'm devouring Happiness (TM) by Will Ferguson. What a wonderfully wicked look at the publishing world, and the whole of North American culture! Very dark and very funny.

And the Hubble could get a new lease on life. Read about it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home