Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Still not writing

mood: pensive
music: Beautiful by Joydrop
------------------------------------------
So I thought I'd print off those stories today and pass 'em out at writing group tomorrow night, but in the end I just--couldn't be bothered. Huh? That doesn't sound like me. But really, I just don't have the ambition right now, and I guess I'm not satisfied that they're ready for comments yet. So close...but not close enough, and I just don't feel like working on them. Ah, well, maybe next week.

Interesting interview here by Natalie Angier of Dr. David Sloan Wilson about his book, "Darwin's Cathedral: Evolution, Religion and the Nature of Society." Religion as an evolutionary impulse.

Guess it's time to go immerse myself in a book for a little while. I feel like I'm on vacation or something, but it's a slightly guilty vacation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home