Friday, November 04, 2005

Sad CBC Day

mood: Sad
music: various

------------------------------------------
I'm sadly listening to the last show of the Roundup as I write this. I'll miss this show terribly. It's been a comfortable afternoon companion ever since I discovered the wonders of CBC radio in 2001. Since a couple of my own little stories graced its airwaves and I had the fun of having a piece in the Dear Sad Goat book, I feel its loss quite personally. Worse, I've visited the website of the new show slated for this time slot, Freestyle, and it sounds...very uninspiring. Kind of like DNTO without the fun. But I'll give it a listen and try to keep an open mind.

On a brighter note, I'm ahead in my NaNo word count. I spent the waiting time at the doctor's office this morning writing in longhand, and it was time well spent. The meetup is tomorrow and I'm hopeful that it will be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home