Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Been a long time...

So much has happened since the end of November that I can't even contemplate trying to "catch up" here. In a nutshell, I lost a dear aunt, got through Christmas, developed writer's block or something like it, turned to colored pencil for therapy and...that's about where I still am right now. Trying to keep a lot of things going and just make it from day to day.

However, it's not all gloom and doom. We're having a very mild winter (although February is trying to make up for it) and surprisingly I haven't dipped too deeply into the winter blahs...yet. Fingers crossed. I'm really pleased with some of the colored pencil work I've done, and I've started a little art blog at http://cpcorner.blogspot.com to keep track of my progress. I might soon be ready to start writing again...I'm trying not to push too hard, just let it happen as it will.

I did manage to get The Scriptorium out in February and do some proofing for the latest issue of IROSF. So I haven't been completely hopeless. And maybe things will keep looking up from here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home